70 ft Motor Yacht by Marquis Yachts
Scroll down to see a full gallery of pictures
The breakthrough Marquis Yachts styling of renowned Italian duo of Carlo Nuvolari and Dan Lenard was the first to bring continental beauty to a completely USA-built and outfitted yacht.
While riding in style, you and your guests will have use of the entire yacht across all five hangouts, from
* selfies (and "Us-ies") on the expansive bow,
* relax and take it all in on the panoramic bridge deck lounge,
* snack and chill and snap more pix in the protected aft cockpit seating,
* contemplate your inner VIP in the warm, posh main deck saloon, and
* glide "below deck" to the luxurious cabin deck.
All the while, your crew provides the service you deserve while the Captain keeps it all moving and keeps us all safe. Ciamar's rare combination of speed and economy lets her offer trips from San Francisco that reach further distances, with the speed to get back in the same day but without breaking the bank. She recently returned home to San Francisco after her owner's Alaska adventure trip.
Where do you wanna go? Your call. Wanna take the helm under the supervision of the Captain or tour the engine room and crew bunk, just ask!
Create your very own off-the-hook experience on this otherwise off-limits, private and rarely chartered luxury yacht.
Recently returned from a four month Alaska cruise, Ciamar is now available thru Marquis Charters across the large San Francisco Bay Area.